How To Use It
Some rules are meant to be broken. Next-level iridescence in a futuristic formula—neutrals, modern smoky eyeshadow, and high-voltage brights—create your fiercest eye makeup yet.
- Ultra-creamy prismatic colour with a polished crystal finish and a high level of pearl.
- Suspended gel technology formula provides a bouncy texture and rich color without fallout.
- A range of shades and finishes, from neutrals and modern smokey colours to high-intensity brights, makes it easy to create classic or extra eye looks.
- Crease-proof and smudge-proof.
- Eye makeup can be used dry, or wet for more intensity.
- All-day wear.
- Available in 6 next-level palettes.
- Apply shadows dry for soft prismatic colour. Dip the tip of your (clean) ring finger into the creamy eye makeup.
- Pat color directly across the eyelids with your finger. To further blend, use our Revlon® Blending Shadow Brush to diffuse the edges of the eye shadow for a soft-focus finish.
- Apply shadows wet for a more intense, saturated effect:
- Using a damp Revlon® All Over Shadow Brush, swipe the brush into the colour then glide it along lids.
- For the richest colour, use the flat side of the brush to pat shadow onto your lids. For more definition, hug the brush's edge along your upper and lower lash lines.